- INFORMATION THAT IS OR MAY BE COLLECTED FROM YOU
We will automatically receive and collect certain anonymous information in standard usage logs through our web server, including computer-identification information obtained from "cookies," sent to your browser from a
- web server cookie stored on your hard drive;
- an IP address, assigned to the computer which you use;
- the domain server through which you access our service;
- the type of computer you're using; and
- the type of web browser you're using.
In the event that you create an account with Quirko the following personally identifiable information about you will be collected:
- name including first and last name;
- email address ;
- mobile phone number and contact details;
- address and postal code;
- financial information (like account or credit card numbers); and
- Other information as per our registration process.
We may also collect the following information:
METHOD OF COLLECTION INFORMATION
- about the pages you visit/access;
- the links you click on this Web Site;
- the number of times you access a particular page; and
- the number of times you have shopped on this Web Site.
We may collect anonymous traffic information from you when you visit this Web Site. We will collect personally identifiable information about you only as part of a voluntary registration process, on-line survey, or contest or any combination thereof. This Web Site may contain links to other web sites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of such web sites which we do not own, manage or control.
METHOD OF USING INFORMATION
We use your personal information to:
- help us provide personalized features;
- tailor our Web Site to suit your interest;
- to get in touch with you when necessary;
- to provide the services and products requested by you ;and
- to preserve social history as governed by existing law or policy.
We use contact information internally to:
SHARING OF INFORMATION
- direct our efforts for services and product improvement;
- contact you as a survey respondent;
PROCEDURE FOR REMOVING YOUR NAME FROM OUR LISTS AT ANY TIME
- We will not use your financial information for any purpose other than to complete a transaction with you. We do not rent, sell or share your personal information and we will not disclose any of your personally identifiable information to third parties unless:
- we have your permission;
- to provide products or services you've requested;
- Special circumstances such as compliance with court orders, requests/order, notices from legal authorities or law enforcement agencies requiring such disclosure; and
- We share your information with advertisers on an aggregate basis only.
Please inform Quirko in the event that you are desirous of removing your name from our lists at any time and Quirko shall forthwith do the same.
PROCEDURE FOR CORRECTING INACCURACIES IN THE INFORMATION
To correct or update any information you have provided, our Web Site allows you to do it online. In the event of loss of access details you can use any of the following options:
We reserve the right to change or update this policy at any time by placing a prominent notice on this Web Site. Such changes shall be effective immediately upon posting on this Web Site.
You can contact us at
#12, High Street
Bangalore – 5